Saturday, May 05, 2007

TV shows, top 8

Update: a more current (but to a large degree similar) TV show top list has been published here. Aside from being more current it also contains a couple of nice pictures and a link to info on every show.

Being a great fan of TV shows I thought I'd try to compile a list of my favorite shows. Kind of a recent interest actually, for years I foolishly lived without a TV. Then I changed. It all began with Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

In order:

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Angel
3. Here it is starting to get tricky. I let these shows share the third spot, without order:

House M.D.
Veronica Mars
Firefly

4. Battlestar Galactica

5. No order:

Star Trek: the Next Generation
Lost

There are other good TV shows, but not good enough to mention. Next show to explore is Babylon 5. I recently bought season 1-3 and The Gathering.

2 comments:

Blue Devil Knight said...

Babylon 5 is great. No Simpsons? No American Idol? :)

XY said...

I've heard that about Babylon 5 from someone whose judgement I trust, so I'm hopeful.

I like Simpsons, but pure comedy shows leave me somewhat empty. And I like Family Guy more (funniest TV show ever), almost enough to include on the list.

As for American Idol...

 
Locations of visitors to this page