Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reinstallation of Windows

Yesterday (or the day before that actually) I got into trouble big time after my computer stopped working properly. I accidentally deleted a few system files and suddenly it went all terminator on me. Not with the killing and destroying, but it wouldn't do what I said and it behaved weird. So I had to erased it and re-install it. Man that sucks. Some info got lost, and it meant lots and lots of work reinstalling everything (which includes searchin' the net for drivers of all sorts... which itself means trying to de-code some pretty cryptic hardware names/codes to get the right drivers. Still isn't done. Not to mention all my nice progs from giveawayoftheday which is now lost and can't be re-installed.

Life sucks and all that.

.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page